If you’re having issues making a call on BrightChat, try one or more of the following:
- For iOS users, confirm that you’ve allowed BrightChat to access your microphone in Settings > BrightChat > Microphone.
- For Android users,
- Confirm that you’ve granted BrightChat with Phone, Microphone, and Nearby Devices (Android 12 or above) permissions.
- On BrightChat Settings > Notifications, make sure your Calls notification is on.
- Try connecting to a different network on Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Turn off your battery saver and bluetooth connection.
- Check your router's firewall and security settings to ensure they're not blocking certain types of connections.
If you’re still unable to make a call on BrightChat, contact us for support.